Dressing Down for Business
about the new smart/casual culture? This tutorial
guides you in this environment. The 90's trend of
'Dressing Down' for business, with blue-chip companies
shedding their stiff-suited image for a smart/casual
culture has left some confusion in its wake.
The International Class approach is for our
consultants to work with you to help you feel more
comfortable with your appearance but ultimately gain
the ability to use it as an effective tool!
This course is ideal for individuals or small groups
who are involved in the 'Dress Down' culture but still
want to convey the required image.
Our programme will improve your abilities in many
• Unique methodology
• The importance of the right image
• The importance of the right first impression
• How to identify the right style of clothes
to the right body shape
• Understanding the psychology of colour and
the importance of its use in influencing
• Attention to detail
• When casual becomes scruffy
• Adapting your business wardrobe
• Dressing to match or attain your position
• Meeting & Greeting
The actual areas to be covered are tailored to the
individual needs of your organisation and would be
finalised prior to the tutorial.